The Project Development objective of the COVID-19 Emergency Response Project for Trinidad and Tobago is to strengthen the country's capacity to prevent, detect, and respond to the threat posed by COVID-19 and to strengthen national systems for public health preparedness for future health crisis.
- The Environmental and Social Management Framework (ESMF) describes the principles, processes, and technical guidance for the Project implementing agencies and their consultants to assess the environmental and social risks and impacts of the Project activities.
2. Rapid Environmental and Social Assessment Report of Vaccination was carried out to verify compliance with national regulations and the Environmental and Social Standards of the World Bank for activities conducted under the National Vaccine Deployment Plan as part of the Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago’s (GoRTT’s) efforts to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
3. The Environmental and Social Commitment Plan (ESCP) sets out material measures and
actions, to be carried out or caused to be carried out by the Government of Trinidad and Tobago.
4. Stakeholder Engagement Plan (SEP) includes provisions for engaging affected and interested stakeholders throughout the project implementation.
5. Environmental and Social Review Summary - Appraisal Stage outlines the risk and impact of the project.