The COVID-19 Vaccine was created as an additional layer of protection from the virus.
The public is reminded of the other preventative measures that should be taken to prevent the spread of the virus :
- Wearing a mask over your nose and mouth when you go out in public
- Keeping your distance from others (6 feet)
- Staying home if you are ill
- Washing your hands often with soap and water or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Coughing into a tissue or into the crook of your elbow
- Sanitizing hard surfaces (e.g. table tops, hand rails, door knobs and trolleys) as often as possible
Learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine below.
Take the COVID-19 Vaccine
COVID-19 Healthcare Workers Portal